WHAT IS IT?
The true goal of Creative Juice is to inspire people to pursue their own ideas as a viable option of making a living. Right now it seems like the only choices people have in terms of income are: Go to college and get a job. The expo is putting you in front of those who have achieved success through their own ideas and projects. Hear their stories, failures, and advice on achieving this for yourself.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS EVENT:
- Dedicated Q&A session/Interviews
- Dedicated portfolio review opportunities
- Opportunity to purchase products from individuals (Books/Prints/etc.)
- In depth lectures from every instructor
- Opportunity to participate in contests with cash prizes
WHO IS TALKING THIS YEAR?
- Dan Luvisi - Creator of LMS (Last Man Standing) Franchise.
- John J. Park - Owner of Cottonwood Art and host of Brainstorm Facebook group.
- Ash Thorp - Director and visual designer for film and commercials.
- Maciej Kuciara - Online educator and designer for the film industry.
- Zhang Jingna - Fashion, beauty, commercial photographer.
- Dominic Qwek - Online educator and 3D Sculptor at Blizzard Entertainment
- Raf Grassetti - Online educator and 3D Sculptor at Sony
- Steve Jung - CO founder of Redengine studios and a renowned concept artist for the Film industry.
- Jung Park - CO founder of Redengine studios and a renowned concept artist for the Game industry.
- Ryan Delk - Head of marketing for www.Gumroad.com
- Jeffrey W. Rose - Entertainment lawyer for intellectual properties
- Anthony Jones - Creator/Host of Creative Juice Expo and owner of Robotpencil mentorship
WHEN IS IT?
Saturday and Sunday, Jan 31st - Feb 1st 2015
9:00AM - 6:00PM (With a lunch hour)
WHERE IS IT?
Business Expo Center in Anaheim near Angels Stadium. Address: 1960 S Anaheim Way, Anaheim, CA 92805
WHERE DO I GO BUY TICKETS?
WHO IS RUNNING IT AND WHO DO I TALK WITH TO GET MORE INFO?
John.Robotpencil@gmail.com, or the venue firstname.lastname@example.org